Thursday, May 10, 2007
Initial Posting.
Iv'e just discovered how easy it is to start a blog. I've been playing catchup the last few months since I purchased a new "Dell". Anyone wanting to keep an eye on my day to day will now have an opportunity to see what makes Roy tick. I can just feel the subscriptions go through the roof! I am just home from work and am preparing to leave for my 6:00 softball game. I play in a government league and my team is called "The Diamonds" . Tonight we play "the rockers". A worthy opponent indeed. I 've been working on my fielding drills this week , so I am shooting for no errors on 2nd base this evening. My batting is also needing a bit of a facelift, having popped out the last two at bats. Take me out to the ball game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment