Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday inMay

I worked in North Van today. It's always nice to be close to those to those north shore mountains THIS time of year. Ken and I were in a comedic groove, enjoying this friday perhaps a bit more than we should have. On a downer note, I am experiencing some annoying car troubles... my drivers side window's motor has quit, stealing my groovin Fri. vibes and $$ and relocating them to the Nissan dealership.. Goddang electronics! P.s. Thankyou Ken for the portable spears for my MP3 player...who from now I shall refer to as "BOB" (Less sylables speaking) I'm now mobile with tunes. Crutial.
On a brighter note , I'm heading to Nuotio's tonight for his roomates , Milon's, B-day celebration. These parties are always funny, if not a little messy.... won't stay up to late though... too much to do tomorrow.

No comments: